Escape the heat and relax in cool comfort with an air conditioning system that’s perfect for your home or business
Turn your home into an oasis from the heat
The latest range of air conditioning systems will create the perfect, liveable temperature in your home or business. Whether it’s a wall split air con system for a single room or a customised ducted system for your entire home, we can help you make the right choice that suits your needs – and your budget.
Split system air conditioning system vs Ducted system – which is better?
We offer both types of air conditioning systems – each has its unique benefits.
Wall Split Air Conditioning Systems
A wall split air conditioning system is the perfect choice for cooling a specific room or area.
- Offers great flexibility in where and how they can be installed.
- Split systems are designed for a single room only. It’s generally not cost-effective to install multiple split systems throughout the home.
- Split air conditioning systems also have a ‘reverse cycle’ function. This means they can also work as heaters in winter-time – and they’re far more efficient and safer than portable or bar heaters.
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
A ducted air conditioning system is the ideal solution for cooling multiple rooms or even the entire home.
- These systems feature a central control unit with outlets connected to each room. The system itself is installed in the ceiling space of your home or office.
- Ducted air conditioning systems are much more efficient at cooling multiple rooms at the same time. And they have a far lower overall running cost.
- Depending on the brand and the design, ducted systems can be ‘zoned’ to cool only certain rooms or areas. This gives you greater flexibility in efficiency and running costs.
- They’re whisper quiet – you won’t even know they are operating.
Want to know the secret to installing the best air conditioning system?
We all know that electricity isn’t getting any cheaper! Avoiding excessive energy costs is easier if you choose a system that’s tailored to power just enough energy to cool down your home or business premises.
Our 4 top tips for efficient air conditioning
1. Make sure your air conditioning professional calculates the right system that takes account of the room’s details (room size, the type of the room, the size and orientation of the windows and glass doors, shading and curtains, insulation of the floor, ceiling, and walls) plus the local climate.
2. Have your air con system professionally serviced every 12 months. This will ensure it’s always running efficiently, keeps your running costs low and maintains manufacturer’s warranties!
3. Be sure to clean your air conditioner filters every 2-3 months. Dirty or clogged filters will become noisy and increase your running costs by up to 15%!
4. The ideal air con cooling temperature is around 24°C. Avoid straining your air con system and increasing your energy costs by keeping the dial around this optimal level.
Stay chilled with the best air con system plus our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
Whether it’s a wall split air con system for a single room or a customised ducted system for your entire home, we can help choose the best system for your needs.
Once you’ve selected your system and decided where it will be installed, our qualified team of professionals will install your air conditioning system quickly and efficiently. And with our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee, your satisfaction guaranteed!
Affordable home improvements, the Brighte way.
Turn your home improvement plan into a reality and pay back over time with a 0% Interest Payment Plan^. Available for purchases from $1,000 to $30,000.