Escape the heat and relax in cool comfort with an air conditioning system that’s perfect for your home or business
With Dan the Sparky Man, you’ll get:
- Top air conditioning brands from around the world – including Daikin, Carrier and many more
- Obligation-free quote
- Reliable and friendly service
- Professional, skilled tradies who’ve installed thousands of air con units
- Industry-leading warranties
Turn your home into an oasis from the heat
The latest range of air conditioning systems will create the perfect, liveable temperature in your home or business. Whether it’s a wall split air con system for a single room or a customised ducted system for your entire home, we can help you make the right choice that suits your needs – and your budget.
Split system air conditioning system vs Ducted system – which is better?
We offer both types of air conditioning systems – each has its unique benefits.
Wall Split Air Conditioning Systems
A wall split air conditioning system is the perfect choice for cooling a specific room or area.
- Offers great flexibility in where and how they can be installed.
- Split systems are designed for a single room only. It’s generally not cost-effective to install multiple split systems throughout the home.
- Split air conditioning systems also have a ‘reverse cycle’ function. This means they can also work as heaters in winter-time – and they’re far more efficient and safer than portable or bar heaters.
Ducted Air Conditioning Systems
A ducted air conditioning system is the ideal solution for cooling multiple rooms or even the entire home.
- These systems feature a central control unit with outlets connected to each room. The system itself is installed in the ceiling space of your home or office.
- Ducted air conditioning systems are much more efficient at cooling multiple rooms at the same time. And they have a far lower overall running cost.
- Depending on the brand and the design, ducted systems can be ‘zoned’ to cool only certain rooms or areas. This gives you greater flexibility in efficiency and running costs.
- They’re whisper quiet – you won’t even know they are operating.
Want to know the secret to installing the best air conditioning system?
We all know that electricity isn’t getting any cheaper! Avoiding excessive energy costs is easier if you choose a system that’s tailored to power just enough energy to cool down your home or business premises.
Our 4 top tips for efficient air conditioning
1. Make sure your air conditioning professional calculates the right system that takes account of the room’s details (room size, the type of the room, the size and orientation of the windows and glass doors, shading and curtains, insulation of the floor, ceiling, and walls) plus the local climate.
2. Have your air con system professionally serviced every 12 months. This will ensure it’s always running efficiently, keeps your running costs low and maintains manufacturer’s warranties!
3. Be sure to clean your air conditioner filters every 2-3 months. Dirty or clogged filters will become noisy and increase your running costs by up to 15%!
4. The ideal air con cooling temperature is around 24°C. Avoid straining your air con system and increasing your energy costs by keeping the dial around this optimal level.
Stay chilled with the best air con system plus our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee
Whether it’s a wall split air con system for a single room or a customised ducted system for your entire home, we can help choose the best system for your needs.
Once you’ve selected your system and decided where it will be installed, our qualified team of professionals will install your air conditioning system quickly and efficiently. And with our Lifetime Workmanship Guarantee, your satisfaction guaranteed!
GET THIS EBOOK FOR FREE!
As a builder who carries out work on both domestic and commercial projects, I need to know that my Electrician can handle anything that I throw at them. I need to know that they have the ability to provide personalised service for the domestic renovations as well as the technical ability to handle the works at commercial shopping centres. I have found I receive all of this and more from Dan the Sparky Man. I get excellent service, technical advice and support where I need it and guaranteed turnaround on all my jobs – no matter how tight the deadline. It is imperative for my business that I get great service and support from my sub-contractors – and I get this from the team at Dan the Sparky Man every time.
I wanted Solar and I wanted to save money, who wouldn’t? I spoke to Dan and he explained it all so that I could understand it. His team installed a 3kW system at my home and did a mighty job. As a bonus, they completed all the Energex and Government paperwork. I chose this company as I like the fact that they are Electricians as well as Solar Installers giving me peace of mind that I can call on them should something go wrong in the future. I now also use them for all my electrical work and have always found them very helpful and easy to get along with. I highly recommend Dan and his team to anyone.
IUrban Trend Construction has been satisfied customers of Dan the Sparky Man for many years. Dan Carpenter the managing director of Dan the Sparky Man is always dependable and provides accurate quoting with the shortest turn-a-around periods. His staff are efficient and capable with a high degree of product knowledge. Our builder has used, Dan the Sparky Man for many of his own home’s electrical needs and the team are always on time, polite and treat his home as if it were their own – always cleaning up after. Thanks boys!
Hi Dan as per our telephone conversation today, wanted to praise Luke and Max when they installed my Solar panels. They were great, professional and helpful, Luke explained everything about the system in laymans terms and for both nothing was a problem, These guy’s are a great asset to your company.
We decided to get a Solar System installed on our house. The first step was who to use. After much research we decided to use a locally owned and operated company “Dan the Sparky Man”. On the morning of Saturday 2nd June 2012, right on 8am as promised (even though it was raining) young Luke turned up with a big smile and enthusiasm to match. The installation could not have gone smoother. In what were rather adverse conditions, Luke got it and got the job done with no fuss and best of all, I didn’t have to lift a finger! The whole process was organised for us and I can’t speak highly enough of Luke’s workmanship. What a top Aussie bloke! We would highly recommend Dan the Sparky Man for anyone considering getting Solar installed.
I would just like to let you know of what a terrific job Rhys did this morning installing my new under bench oven and cook top. He proved to be very knowledgeable and managed all areas of the installation at a very professional level. Rhys also was very helpful overall and courteous and it was a pleasure having him in my house. In a nutshell – Rhys is a credit to your company and a shining example of what a terrific service person should be like. Please thank him from me again.
Just to use this opportunity to express our thanks and great satisfaction with the work done and your staff consideration and care. Indeed you have a wonderful group of highly professional people working for you.
We would like to take the opportunity to thank Dan and team for the amazing work they have completed at our home in Burleigh Waters. They recently installed a 3kW Solar System for us and we couldn’t be happier. We found Dan to be very knowledgeable about his products and his explanation of how the process worked was very clear and easy to understand. He took the time to explain what government rebates were available, what savings we could expect on our electricity bills and even how to interpret the readings on our Inverter once it was installed. Our last electricity bill was $900 for the quarter, but since we have had the Solar installed, this quarter we received a $40 credit! A great job at an affordable price. Thanks Dan and team for allowing us to open our Electricity bills without fainting!
Affordable home improvements, the Brighte way.
Turn your home improvement plan into a reality and pay back over time with a 0% Interest Payment Plan^. Available for purchases from $1,000 to $30,000.